Wednesday 25 January 2012

So here I am...

So here I am... my names Becky aka Bakey! I have recently finished university studying to be an adult nurse and somehow after 3 loooong years of much hard work, studying and of course lots partying, I have finally qualified and somehow bagged myself a job! 

This however meant there was no returning home to mamma and pappa! I am now striving to survive in the big bad world all on my own! It's not all bad though, luckily for me some of my friends haven't graduated yet so I'm now the old, graduated, wannabe student who is literally clinging on to any inch of student life I can!

Now i'm quite new with this blogging thing so you might have to bare with me and my camera skills!

So I've created this blog to firstly keep me busy on my days off when i'm not nursing or living my double life as a student and two to hopefully share with you my love of fashion, shopping, partying, anything sweet and yummy or just something inspirational...

Please follow me if you like what you see! 

Love Bakey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment