Friday 27 January 2012

Shopping, Shopping oh and more shopping!

Now I am completely and utterly addicted to shopping when it came to doing my Christmas shopping I ended up spending £300 all for myself and not on one present..OOPS! Every time I go home mum always mentions something about how Mr Jack Wills seems to have all my money! I do not know what she is on about! :-p

As much as I love Jack the NHS salary quite frankly won't allow my whole wardrobe be his clothes! My fashion sense tends to vary from a day to day basis. I like to mix it up a bit. Maybe when my camera skills improve I'll give you a sneak peak into my wardrobe! :D

One of my most recent purchases and quite random was these awesome pair of DC's high tops. I love them, I feel as though I have gone back 6 years to my skater days! They were in the Schuh sale for £39.99 and I couldn't resist buying them!



Another recent purchase was this blouse, Its from Urban Outfitters and cost £45.  It can be easily dressed up or dressed down. I have worn it on a night out with a black skirt and heels or like the model in the photo with shorts tights and my new DCs!

Lots of love

Bakey x  

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I have the same huge shopping addiction! Sometimes I just cannot stop myself :D

    Thank you so much for the sweet and kind comment on my blog! It really means a lot to me :) Welcome to the blogging society :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete