Thursday 23 February 2012

Pimms O'clock

''Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you wil die today'' -James Dean


So here we are nearing the end of February and heading into Spring the sun was shining, the sky was blue and the birds were singing. BEAUTIFUL. 

Today I was feeling slightly worse for wear after having a heavy(ish) night out with my student friends. oh yes the wannabe student came out after a long 12 hour shift yesterday, I couldn't resist the temptaion. We started the day with a HUGE fry up, the ultimate way to cure a hangover I would say, followed by watching the film Bounty Hunter. It was a good film however I was slightly drifting in and out of sleep so got slightly confused about who was chasing who and for what reasons, on the other hand Gerard butlerr is a HOTTIE so I was happy just watching him :)... yes I am a perve!

So as the film ended the boys thought they would head back to there house and try get some sleep. This decision did not last long as less than an hour later we were all down the pub!... oh yes it was Pimms O'clock!   What better way to cure a hangover. 

So there we all were 4 0'clock in the afternoon looking rather keen that summer has arrived, the boys wearing their shorts, ray bans and espadrilles and us girls wearing shorts (with tights I'm not getting too ahead of myself) and Sunnies all freezing our butts off outside by the riverside with two nice jugs of Pimms. :) I think we may have been a tad over ambitious with this idea and it didn't take us long to head inside! 
Tom and Mel
Tom seemed to think this picture made it look like his bum has been 'sucked out', I have to agree these shorts do not flatter his booty in any shape of form! 



Life is tough ;-)

Love Bakey 


1 comment:

  1. It can never be too early in the year for Pimms Bakey :-)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete